What Can You Expect Working with a Pierre Campagne & Associates Buyer's Specialist to Buy a Home?
In these days of Agency in Real Estate it makes sense to use a REALTOR® to Act on your behalf as a Buyer's Specialist. This is what you can expect when you choose Pierre Campagne Associates
- Return calls quickly: We will use our very best efforts to accommodate your schedule including showing homes on weekends and evenings.
- Instant Notification of new listings: We will provide you with a personal email based Home Match Service for the type of property you want to buy in the Cowichan Valley Real Estate Market. Our Home Buying system is designed to notify you when a listing that matches your criteria comes available. This gives you the first opportunity to view the hottest new listings.
- Show you as many houses as it takes: We will help you find the right home, including searching for houses in the Cowichan Valley Real Estate Market that may not be currently on the market and doing a daily search of new listings.
- Research Information to protect you: We will search and obtain all the necessary information on the house you choose to offer on, including charges on title, water supply, disclosure statement and everything else you need to know.
- Accurate Information: We will give you accurate information on any property on the market without prejudice.
- Advice on Price to Offer: We will show you comparable Sales of other properties to ensure you are making an informed decision, and advise and council you with unrestricted assistance.
- Negotiate on your behalf: We will negotiate with the Seller and Seller's Agent to help you obtain the best possible value and terms.
- Represent and protect your best interest.
- Thoroughly explain and write your offer to Purchase.
- Guide you through Inspections: We will supply you with a local list of Building Inspectors, Lawyers and Notaries, Appraisers, Banks and Mortgage Brokers, and any other experts you may need for your purchase.
- Guide you through all costs: We will provide Useful Worksheets and go over all costs relating to purchasing a home (i.e: Property Purchase Tax, Legal Fees, Appraisal Costs, etc.
- Make sure everything is right: We will contact you after you have moved into your new home to ensure you are happy with your purchase and promptly deal with any unforeseen problems should they arise.